If you are looking to increase your breast size subtly, an AFT breast augmentation might be the best treatment option for you. Autologous fat transfer breast augmentation involves the harvesting of fat grafts from one body area and transferring to the breasts to enhance the size and shape.
How is it Performed?
The treatment can be performed under either general or local anesthesia. The fat is extracted from the donor area with a liposuction procedure. Fat grafts are formed and injected into the breasts using specific injections. Breasts are then massaged to give the desired shape. The procedure is usually combined with a BRAVA technique, in which a patient is asked to wear a BRAVA system for a certain period of time to expand breast tissues before the fat grafting procedure.
Misconceptions about an AFT Breast Augmentation
A lot of people are given a false impression of an AFT breast augmentation. Here are some concepts about fat grafting breast enhancement procedure which are not true.
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure which is not right. The treatment is relatively less invasive as compared to breast implant surgery but you should understand that it involves two body areas. Fat tissues are collected by making incisions in the donor area, however, the fat is transferred to the breasts through injections.
- All of the fat extracted and injected into the breasts will stay for a lifetime. An AFT breast augmentation treatment gives permanent results but not all of the fat is going to stay.
- AFT breast augmentation can only bring smaller change but the truth is that it is considered better treatment for those who want a smaller increase in breast size. The results of the breast augmentation greatly depend on your consultation with the plastic surgeon. You can share your expectations with your surgeon to get the desired results.
Benefits of an AFT Breast Augmentation
Read on to understand the benefits of an AFT breast augmentation treatment;
- It does not involve implant placement which eliminates the risk of many complications related to implants. There is no risk of leakage or rupturing of implants that require a revision surgery.
- The recovery process is quick and comfortable
- It helps in improving the contours another body areas as well.
If you need to know more about AFT breast augmentation, you can talk to one of our expert plastic surgeons. Fill in the given form to get a free consultation at our clinic, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery.