IV nutritional therapy that is also recognized as Intravenous therapy makes it possible to have a controlled dose of minerals, vitamins, electrolytes, and other nutrients straightly into your bloodstream. Such vitamin cocktails came into existence in 1960. If you are looking for an immediate solution like ‘pick-me-up’ then this is the best thing you should go for. Vitamin IV drip therapy Dubai is considered as the best anti-aging aid that also assists you to boost your immunity. It works as an optimal sports performance and as a hydrating agent to provide you fantastic skin. Our digestive system has absorption limitation that doesn’t allow anyone to intake such doses of vitamins and nutrients so you cannot intake the required dose orally. This therapy allows you to get 10 times more nutrients that you can get orally.
Who Is The Good Candidate?
Hence, this therapy is not for everyone. Before going to get it, you need to know if you are a good candidate for this therapy or not. As a whole, it is considered that anyone can have it due to its general health benefits along with skin aid. You should have a look at following points to know if you are a good candidate or not.
This therapy assists in;
- Providing cardio support.
- Boosting the level of iron in your body.
- Make a balance in your hormonal system.
- Controls your hair loss.
- Maintains the levels of your stress.
- Provides diabetic support.
- Improves the texture and quality of your hair.
- Improves your immune system.
- Improves your memory.
- Detoxifies your liver.
- Provides an instant glow in your skin.
- Makes your skin youthful.
When you make your first visit to our clinic, you will be asked for the expectations that you have with this procedure. You should explain them properly. Also, you will have to discuss your issues with our expert so that he will be able to formulate the best plan for you. Following are the essential steps of the treatment.
- A cannula will be applied inside a vein so that IV nutrients can be provided to your body.
- A suitable vein is used
- Your doctor will place a cannula inside a vein to provide access to the IV nutrients.
- For this purpose, a suitable vein is located and with the help of a needle, drip is attached to it.
- Afterward, the IV solution is directly administered into the bloodstream.
- You are required to sit or lie down for a period of 30 to 60 minutes.
This pretty much concludes the procedure. The only pain you’ll experience will be during the insertion of a needle. Hence, no anesthesia is required.
Within a few hours after getting the treatment, you may feel an immediate boost in your energy. Also, you may get the feeling of overall wellness and improvement in your nails and hair after a few days of the procedure. Still, it is necessary for you to follow the instructions that you will get from our doctor. The results may vary from one person to the other due to individual differences. However, the chances of getting outstanding results become high when you follow the provided instructions. Following are some of the general instructions. Have a look!
- Avoid the alcohol consumption or at least 12 to 14 days after your procedure.
- Avoid using any kind of supplements for at least a month after the procedure.
- Take a painkiller or any other required medication through the cannula that is already inserted into the targeted area.
Schedule A Consultation
It is recommended to schedule a prior consultation with an expert if you want to get the procedure of IV nutrient therapy in Dubai. This consultation session will allow you to discuss your concerns with an expert and get the answers to your queries. An expert opinion, latest discount offers, exact price, etc are the noticeable components of this session. Our expert doctors are always here to serve you with their professional services. Feel free to contact us anytime. Simply fill the following form and book your appointment now!